I'm creating this blog to monitor my weight loss journey. Mainly will be my food log.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
The weekends of 26-27 March
As the mood runs over to saturday... its a feasting day.... had half a egg prata, few mouths of fried bee hoon and 1/3 pc of fish cake n cuppa ice milk tea for breaky.. D came over to pick us up as he left something in office... so we head to chinatown... we had korean food for lunch... well had some side dishes and 1/3 portion of bibinpa (dunno if spelling is right) then I went for my retail therapy.. bot a sports wear for myself... well its pretty tight now... but I am confident I can wear it comfortably soon!!! Bot KOI to drink... as am feeling stressed and my girl wants it... kekeke excuse!!! Dinner was good as I treated Lisa to Thai Express as her bday coming... b4 I go, I had abt 4 mouths of bb's balance dinner... so refer to pics for my thai dinner... Din take anymore rice at TE.. Sunday was a much better day as Darling need not work and he brought us to Haw Par Villa! haha... Had 2 mouths of glutinous rice and lotsa veg for breaky.. Share a plate of nasi lemak with hb... Dinner is a feast... (cant help it) aunty won 1st prize and she treat us... so had few mouths of satay beehoon, hor fun, 1 small pc of KFC, and few satays... No activity... sighz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment