Tuesday, March 15, 2011

14 March 2011

Today don't seem to be good too.. hahaha hardly enough sleep.. feeling wise not too balance... Charlotte asked me to join her SWW group... and a outing this saturday.. will think about it, seems ok.. as I'm on this battle...

Lag at work as usual for a Monday.. =) Had my usual cereal for breaky, shared a lunch (chicken chop) with my colls as we know there might be snacks later... true enough as soon as we finish our lunch and jokes... J & LC came back with 2 packs of mee siam..
I share the smaller pack with MK... to lessen the guilt...

Dinner wise.. no time to eat so henceforth had a sandwich.

Activity: 1 hour of gymming.. the trainer increase my mat exercise to 3 sets of 15... woo tough but i complete it... i realise my aches aren't that bad... getting use... i think soon... will change my cardio workout too...yippee!!! increasing the weights too

2 comments:

  1. I will be going this Saturday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm gg too... with my girl... Ur sis gg? oh I can see hw pretty you are now! =)

    ReplyDelete