Today is a really sway day!!!
arrghh... Fell on my way to work... and super long q at the station arrgghhh... pain pain sobz sobz... but my darlings are all very nice... my toes and knee were hurt... another leg bruised... haiz... what to comment... I AM CLUMSY...
* helped me to clean up my wound.. very gratefull but what * said to me makes me feel likewise in the later part.. # told * to speak to me coz they are very concern about me... for a particular reason.. at the moment my heart sank... why??!!! the question keep popping up... ended I did not diet as I dont feel like it.. feeling moody... why does 1 keep judging another.. and comment that another is not teachable and says he feels how God feels... but then who are we to judge... who are we to teach.. e other person is old and matured enough... Let God deal with them...
Had the longest chat with ^ and this helps to make me feel better as I felt a sense of assurance that my concern is right... I have been challenged in the morning that I might not be a friend of ^.. and shouldnt be too concern abt the whole issue.. why if I'm not concern I dun feel ME! I lost myself... thats not me to hack care of people whose around me and clicks with me
Am really glad the chat turns out well... if not my heart will feel shitty... I am a very emo being.. I am affected by things that are gg round me... told you I'm not... I'll be denying but then I really prefer to settle my own thoughts.. as too much other thoughts that are planted in me makes me confused and lost my centre... this chat builds up our bonding as friends and move into any stage... which I am glad coz I simply like having friends then foe.. I dun judge a person by his character/personality... God made us all differently!
BF: small grain bread with tuna cheese and tomato
Lunch: Chicken drumstick rice & yogurt with honey sunflower seeds
Dinner: 1/2 bowl of rice with beancurd, veg, and mei cai.. yumyum
Activity: gotta temporary stopped due to e stewpig fall... arrghhh
So please spare me the agony of asking how I am and how I will feel when the worse result appear... come'on spare a thought for me... I would rather processed my own thoughts then being 'manipulate unknowingly' I like to go with my intuitions.. 1 moment say he's good and bla bla but the other moment expect him to work and think like you, how to??!!! whose professional and whose not???
hey, hope your leg is fine now, maybe go swimming instead for the time being~ :D
ReplyDelete