Boss called me in, well I'd made up my mind to stay neutral, henceforth, whatever anyone comments or says it will not affect my view of another =) Am happy I made this decision... well I feel much better... btw, after ytd's mtg, the asst director commended on my performance during the meeting to my superior... woohoo... something to be happy... as my performance appraisal wont be affect! yoohoo

Had S factor shake for breaky, and 2 baby carrots =)
as for lunch, I brought lunch from home, a bowl of winter-melon soup, daopo, 1 egg and 2 tbs of rice and 3 pcs of pork!

Well, went JP to collect card from Nut, so have craving for chicken... ended bot the Shihlin Chicken.... aiyo... but i din take e skin... commendable... i believe no one can straight away stop all yummy food... went home, feeling guilty hahaha... used bb's spoon to scoop 3 scoops of rice... had lotsa beansprouts and veg! kekeke
Snack will be carrots and 1 bakerzin macarons.. oh...
Activity: 30mins of mat exercise... oh man tmrw gonna miss gym coz gg ktv with my honey... diet must control abit liao!
Don't worry, you are doing good, the first 3 weeks when I started, I thought I would die because I only had steamed vegetable and soup. But along the journey, I learnt a lot of things and change my meals along the way~ Most importantly is don't ever blame yourself for the sinful food you took, just control the portion~ Eat what you want, that's how everyone should live~
ReplyDelete