Thursday, March 17, 2011

16th March 2011 Wednesday




Hmmm today is gym day... seems like all is back to norm..

Made a sandwich with laughing cow low fat cheese, ayam brand chilli tuna, lettuce and tomatoes for myself and hubby. This became my breaky.. well tried a small cup of HL milk... with plant steroids... I would say it taste weird... kekeke I still prefer Magnolia keke

I brought salad made with lettuce and 2 egg whites, so I 'took' DL' cherry tomatoes.. kekeke with a little of thousand island, this become my lunch... however I shared it with MK... and share my bowl of Barley Ginko Nuts with DL keke

My colls brought back a lot of food from the workshop.. so I had tea break... kekeke 3 mouthful of beehoon, lotsa caixin, 2 seaweed chicken, 1 midwing, 3 prawns, 1 fishcake, 2 fish fillet... wah... i'm so full!!!!! greedy me

Went gyming... saw a fellow coll from another dept... kekeke crunches felt so diff... i guess its becoz i ate too much

went JP to order cake for JL's beday.. ended had tea at toast box with Honey!!!! wah.... had a tea-o iced.. 1/2 bread (for curry chicken), 1 midwing, 2 potatoes, 1 daopo, 1/2 kaya butter toast...

so baobao... tmrw must shake shake liao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment