


Yippee today is Friday... knocking off earlier..
Wednesday night we 'dated' D out to KTV, and he agreed... hehe I think it will be good, as the atmosphere in office is really bad. Today it does not seem any better haiz.. why is so that ppl believe in hear-say and letting it affect their feelings... and of coz affecting those around, as its so obvious. and why is it tat one wants the rest to think and work like them, cant they accept the fact that diff ppl have diff character and personality... if everyone thinks alike, I think this world will no longer be round... and who will need God...
Ok enuff of emo talk back to my diet and activities...
Once I stepped into office, my darling coll told me he forgot to bring his wallet.... pengz, this is like the 3rd time hahahaha really walnut brain... keke So I will be paying for all his 'expenses' tonight...kekeke
Honey came and we left office together, we left around 5.20pm, we reached Vivo at 7.20pm haha at 6.50pm we actually can reach.... but darling D happily went to the flyover... aiyo... another half hour on the road! keke am hungry!!! As my lunch is really light... We had a quick Carl's Junior meal and there we head off to Party World! It was a fun one... D sings so well (well I expected that) charming voice... hahahaha
Bot a swimwear... wooo price is pretty reasonable and its nice, will go swimming with Honey this coming Wednesday!
Hope we can go K again soon....
Breaky: 3/4 sandwich; lettuce, tomato, laughing cow low fat cheese and Ayam brand tuna light
Lunch: balance 1/4 and a cuppa yogurt
Snack: 10 sticks of bb carrots
Dinner: Carl's Junior Santa Fe Chicken Burgur 1/2, 1/2 pack of fries and 1/2 lemon tea w/o sugar
Supper: 1 glass of Jasmine Honey Tea and some snacks
Activity: R & R KTV....
No comments:
Post a Comment