Friday, March 11, 2011

9th March 2011

Aloha! Another gymming day.. and today I got a partner! Yippee its more fun with more ppl!!!

Honey is with Contours Express too so she's coming over to join me... since CCK and JW is under same management.

We met and took bus there. Hehe it was really fun! Did the same circuit but only thing is that gotta bring my card to whichever station I'm at, a bit mahuan la... hope I can rem e amount of weights I'm suppose to do.. kekeke

We are discipline girls.. no food after we go home... I was chatting with Honey, and she say she got a spare tankini... wooo wahh... i can save some $ too!! and get to swim as my current swim wear is a maternity one... not really suitable for swimming... bring my bb to play ok la..

Its a good workout tonight!


BF: cereal

Lunch: Fruit salad; added some nuts as the kiwi is too sour!

Dinner: Wholemeal Sandwich with lettuce and ham

Activity: 1 hr of Gymming

No comments:

Post a Comment