
Yoohoo... I'm back..
Time to collect my new specs... but Wan Ting called to inform me that its not ready... oh man!
Nothing special happen today.. =)
BF: Cereal with strawberries
Lunch: Luncheon Meat sandwich & Mr Bean beancurd
Dinner: 1/2 bowl of rice with fish, doufu & Veg
Now am trying hard to cut down.. so officially inform my mil not to cook my dinner on Mon, Wed & Fri... coz I planned to go exercise...
Jia you!
Time to collect my new specs... but Wan Ting called to inform me that its not ready... oh man!
Nothing special happen today.. =)
BF: Cereal with strawberries
Lunch: Luncheon Meat sandwich & Mr Bean beancurd
Dinner: 1/2 bowl of rice with fish, doufu & Veg
Now am trying hard to cut down.. so officially inform my mil not to cook my dinner on Mon, Wed & Fri... coz I planned to go exercise...
Jia you!
No comments:
Post a Comment