




Today, I will be free in office as most of my colleagues attending a dept seminar thingy.. and I'm on time-off for a PT session.
Yippee... finally!!! PT session was good, darling also very darling to come and meet me for dinner..
Had shake for breakfast and salad for lunch... today am trying to drink as much h2o as possible... kekeke well on my way to Hong Lim I passed by this bakery... alamak... it smelled so nice... ended up bot some pies... had 1 before my PT... and 2 more after it... and worse... to plus it on, had a gong cha!!!!
Saw a monkey that is so like D.. haha bot him that and hope it cheers him up.. =)
Dinner: Chicken Steamboat with 1/2 bowl rice and a few mouths of Char Kway Tiao
Activity: lotsa walking... =)
I think I know the bread shop you are talking about~ wahhahaha, I love it as well. :P
ReplyDelete